Ratimor Plus Glue Board
Mechanical rodent control in a form of a glue board
The product is meant for monitoring of commensal rodents in houses, stores, barns, and other buildings where the use of poisonous rodenticidal baits is restricted (because of the presence of pets, children).
Without Active Substance
- once applied it should be replaced in 3 months (depending on the dust on-site where it is applied)
- can be used in places where rodent carcasses are difficult to find
- remains of the product are not harmful
- non-toxic product
- safe and easy to use
Used for all commensal rodents.
Instructions for use:
- Place the Ratimor Plus Glue Board on the area with signs of rodent activity.
- Ratimor Plus Glue Board should be placed next to a wall and the openings through which the rodents can enter the room.
- Do not expose the product to rain or direct sunlight.
- Use it only in areas not accessible to children and pets.
- If the glue comes into contact with the skin, it can be removed with vegetable oil, lukewarm water, and soapy water.
- Check the glue book regularly and reuse it or replace it with a new glue book, if necessary.
2 adhesive plates in a package – 20 pcs / box, 168 boxes / pallet