Ratimor Wax Blocks
Ready-to-use extruded wax blocks
Ratimor Wax Blocks are designed with lots of edges, which enable rodents to gnaw. Containing a preservative that prevents moulding and protects the bait from bacteria and fungus.
They provide excellent performance even when exposed to damp/sewer conditions or in places with high temperatures.
Available with the following active substances:
- Monitoring – without active substance
- resistant to various weather conditions and formulated for use in humid environments (sewers)
- for indoor and outdoor use.
- resistant to mould and mechanical damage
Available bait sizes and options:
They can be produced in different sizes, without or with the hole in the middle and even with a wire for easier application, better control and for keeping the baits in the planned location.
in a range
from 5 g up to 200 g
with or without a hook
wire for positioning - 100 g and 200 g
For the control of rats and mice indoors and outdoors – around buildings, in waste dumps and in sewers.
Instructions for use
- Place bait where there are signs of rodent activity, like fresh droppings, inside or near nests and burrows, runways and rodent feeding places.
- Place bait points throughout the infested area. It is generally much more efficient to use a larger number of small bait points compared to a smaller number of large bait points. Large bait points increase the risk to wild-life and to other non-target animals.
- When used in sewers, bait should be placed in such a way to protect from flooding or displacement.
- Baits must be securely deposited in a way so as to minimize the risk of consumption by other animals or children. Where possible, secure baits so that they cannot be dragged away
- Prevent access to bait by children, birds and non-target animals (particularly dogs, cats, pigs and poultry).
Store in a dry, cool and well ventilated place. Keep the container closed and away from direct sunlight. Store in places prevented from the access of children, birds, pets and farm animals.
Remove all baits after the treatment and dispose of them in accordance with local requirements. Dead rodents and bait found outside bait stations should be disposed of using protective gloves. For information on disposal contact the competent Environment Agency. This material and its container must be disposed of safely.
Our extensive Research & Development department has developed and brought many efficient products to the market.
All rodenticides are performance tested using the laboratory test guidelines of renowned institutions.
3 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg
TRANSPORT CARTON BOX