Ratimor Soft Bait
The most palatable ready-to-use bait formulation
Ratimor Soft Bait is the most effective formulation. Carefully selected components such as high quality wheat flour, chopped grain, a mixture of different fats & oils, taste adjuvants and aromas make the best bait “take” while stabilising agents prevent oxidation.
Ratimor Soft Bait is effective against all pest rodents. It is especially suitable for situations when the rodents’ natural food is available.
Available with the following active substances:
- Monitoring – without active substance
- The most palatable formulation – 50 % higher palatability compared to a challenge diet.
- Very good target efficiency.
- Juicy and & attractive to all pest rodents.
Available bait sizes and options:
10 g, 15 g, 20 g
60 g, 80 g
For the control of rats and mice indoors and around buildings. It is especially suitable for places where plenty of food is available.
Instructions for use
- Place bait where there are signs of rodent activity, like fresh droppings, inside or near nests and burrows, runways and rodent feeding places.
- Place bait points throughout the infested area. It is generally much more efficient to use a larger number of small bait points compared to a smaller number of large bait points.
- Large bait points increase the risk to wild-life and to other non-target animals.
Store in a dry, cool and well ventilated place. Keep the container closed and away from direct sunlight. Store in places prevented from the access of children, birds, pets and farm animals.
Dispose of dead rodents in accordance with local requirements. Poisoned rodents should be disposed of at a suitably permitted incinerator, landfill or burial site by the waste producer or a registered waste carrier. For further information on disposal contact the competent Environment Agency.
Our extensive Research & Development department has developed and brought many efficient products to the market.
All rodenticides are performance tested using the laboratory test guidelines of renowned institutions.
60 g / 80 g; 50 pcs in a carton transport box
3 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg
TRANSPORT CARTON BOX