With natural pyrethrum for crawling and flying insects.
This insecticide containing the active ingredient natural pyrethrum, an extract from Dalmatian Chrysanthemums, acts on the nervous system of insects and kills them quickly and reliably – by ingestion or contact.
Because the active ingredients of Effect Pyreth leave no toxic residues, the product is ideal for indoor use. The product also has a good knock-down effect and it is suitable for controlling severe infestations. It can be used for the control of both crawling and flying insects.
The product can be used for surface treatment and also for ULV treatment. The oily drops are more stable than other water-based insecticides.
- Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium, ext.”
- Water-based suspension concentrate (SC)
- Ultra Low Volume Formulation (ULV)
- Natural solution for disinsection.
- Fast eff ect on insects – by ingestion or contact.
- Fast decomposition in the environment.
- Permitted for use in sensitive areas (hospitals, schools, kitchen … ).
Used against the following insects:
- German cockroaches (Blattella germanica),
- Oriental cockroaches (Blatta orientalis),
- Common black ant (Lasius niger)
- Bed bugs (Cimex lectularius)
- Housefly (Musca domestica)
Instructions for use:
Water-based suspension concentrate (SC)
- For flying insects use 100 ml / 5 l water for 100m2
- For crawling insects use 120 ml / 5 l water for 100m2
Ultra-Low Volume Formulation (ULV)
- For flying insects use 200 ml of concentrate / 3.000 m3
- For crawling insects use 200 ml of concentrate / 3.000m3
1 l: 12 pcs/box, 480 pcs/pallet